CV en français : chronologique, puis par expertise
CV en anglais ci-après / English CV-resumé, below.
… CV chronologique, en français
… CV par expertise, en français
… English CV-resumé, below.
This Website is mainly in French by now; please, do not hesitate to contact me. As a multicultural addict and enthusiast, I do look forward to working in intercultural dimensions. I am able to work in French, English, Spanish and Portuguese. As Japanese and German languages are concerned, I used to be fluent, years ago. This means for me today a true deep and delighted understanding of those 2 cultures and countries.
1) BRANDING / the WHY – COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE – CSR building HR –
2) CHINA & INTERCULTURAL TRAINING
3) CREATION of ARTISTIC COMMUNICATION and EXPERIENCES THROUGH THE SENSES.
… key points in English
BRAND CULTURE & WORLD CULTURES at the heart of companies and their brands’ equity: developing & transforming of ORGANIZATIONS and BRANDS, so as to generate value and true engaging meaning, and lead teams and organizations to success, being effective, creative, sustainable.
- Rigorous working process to express and put into action the trio « IDENTITY – CREATIVITY – COHERENCE ».
- Inspiring ability to engage and organize collectives to aspire reaching new stars.
- CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY / RSE
- CSR is a central meaningful and team-builder issue.
- dynamic integration of CSR issues and opportunities, in the vision and upstream strategy.
- LONG-TERM BRAND BUILDER / IDENTITY & CONSISTENCY:
- 30 years of expertise and experience
- efficient 360° method to help build organizations and brands on the long term: identity definition and consistency tools.
- Internal, B to B and B to C actions
- Creating concepts, brand experiences, communication and brand projects, always ensuring consistency between the form and meaning.
- LONG-TERM TEAM & BRAND EQUITY BUILDER:
- develop people, with rigor, positive and aware commitment.
- collective intelligence and responsibility
- INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPER:
- build up efficient relevant international plans & multicultural teams.
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY (30 years)
Consultant for 10 years.Strategy, branding, international development.
CHANEL LANCÔME KENZO (20 years). Fragrance Beauty. Strategic, creative, international, operational Marketing.
Speaker at CELSA Sorbonne (10 years) Master degree: Branding – Multicultural strategies.
Focus on CHINA & JAPAN (10 years).Coaching international marketing and top management seminars.
- UNE ETOILE QUI DANSE – consultant since 2009
Conceiving and implementing tools to define, strengthen and develop the brand DNA and its consistent roll out, in order to build unique and desirable brands, for the long-term. Creative, strategic, operational and international brand projects, ensuring brand identity and consistency worldwide. Team coaching and training to brand culture, international expansion issues. Coaching Creation, Communication, Merchandising, Press & PR, Training. CLIENTS : diptyque, Benefit, Kenzo, Louis Vuitton, LVMH, Hermès, Clarins, P. Fabre, Ricci, B Jarrar, Atelier Caraco.
- CELSA SORBONNE – Speaker in Master 2 degree… since 2008
Branding. Cultural differences as key challenge and opportunity in international brand development. Focus on CHINA and JAPAN. Marketing & Management. Culture, history, linguistics, trends: applied to business.
- KENZO PARFUMS as International Operational Marketing Director / and KENZOKI skincare developper… LVMH, 7 years 2002-2008
Creation of an international KENZO operational marketing department, center of action and influence caring for brand, business and profitability, worldwide. A team of experts: Trade Marketing, Graphic creation, Merchandising, PR & Press. Strategic and operational support to markets. Positive brand-markets interaction. International consistency and success. + KENZOKI skincare product development.
- LANCÔME as Fragrance creative Marketing /and International Promotion Marketing… L’OREAL, 6 years 1996-2001
Fragrance creation (3,5 years). International Promotion Marketing Director. Audit in Organization of Luxury Division.
- CHANEL FASHION – FRAGRANCE & BEAUTY Japan. Mexico. International… CHANEL. 7 years 1989-1995
Open the Mexican subsidiary and launch of the cosmetics / 5 years.
Japan strategy / 1 year in Tokyo, 1 in Paris.
PERSONAL GARDENS: ART & CULTURES
CULTURES OF THE WORLD are key issues for international strategy and management.
Some key experiences : JAPAN: SHISEIDO factory worker 6 months. CHANEL, 1 year. KENZO. CHINA: stays, EHESS anthropology. KENZO subsidiary. Consulting projects. MEXICO: CHANEL, 5 years: subsidiary creation. Master UNAM. BRAZIL: 1 year. Missions.
ART & AESTHETICS: Through the senses, the essence. The consistency of «form & substance» is as key for Art and for Branding and business issues. Some key experiences : Practice of classical and contemporary dance. Choreographic projects. Writing. Photography. Art and poetry, in everything. Looking forward to 5 sens experiences, enchanting clients, teams and life!